Please download and complete our application form for any vacancies. This document is in Word format.
Our Job Descriptions
Please see job descriptions for the following roles (all documents are in Word format):
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Healthcare Assistant
- Nail care Assistant
- Practice Nurse
- Practice Administrator
- QOF Administrator
- Senior Administrator
MPA are Recruiting
Medway Practices Alliance (MPA) is a private limited company working in the NHS. MPA is a well-established Primary Care business and are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare across the eight sites covering the Medway Towns, Swale and West Kent region, managing over 40,000 patients and support contracts.
MPA is expanding and have opportunities to help deliver the vision and be part of the exciting future plan.
MPA are recruiting clinicians and administration support staff in a variety of roles; if you are interested in joining a dynamic, friendly and supportive, growing business please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01634 949500.
- GPs – flexible hours/sessions across eight sites, work patterns to suit individual needs
- Lead GPs to head up each practice – flexible working
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners with the skill sets to deliver primary care services, flexible working
- Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants to work regular sessions across the eight practice sites, flexible working – chronic disease management, specialist clinics and vaccination programmes
- Practice Administrators to work in the eight sites, flexible hours, & locations to suit personal circumstances
- Pharmacists and Paramedics to support the clinical teams across all sites and services
Highly competitive rates of pay and working conditions on offer according to experience and skills
MPA is also holding three open days at various practice sites to allow potential staff to meet the teams, understand how the business operates and to discuss the various work opportunities
- Tuesday 5/7/2022 any time during 2pm to 6pm, Sunlight Surgery
- Thursday 14/7/2022 any time during 2pm to 5pm, Aylesford Medical Centre
- Wednesday 20/7/2022 any time during 9.30am to 1pm, Castle Medical Practice