The Patients’ Charter is a statement of what Aylesford Medical Centre patients can expect from their Practice.
You are responsible for your own health and we should all work together to maintain your good health.
Patients have an expectation of the service they wish to receive and we endeavour to meet those expectations.
You can expect:
- to be welcomed to the surgery in a friendly and courteous way;
- your confidentiality always to be maintained;
- the premises will be clean and comfortable;
- to be encouraged to ask questions and be kept informed about your health;
- to make a complaint if you are concerned about the quality of treatment you have received.
The practice will deal with any recommendations or complaints patients may have, and should it be necessary to do so, please contact the Practice Manager.