Ordering a repeat prescription
Requests for repeat prescriptions for patients on regular medication are available by:
- Via the online form
- Via the Patient Access website and/or app (please ask at reception or e-mail us on email@example.com to get your credentials)
- in person at the surgery;
- by post.
Please note that we have a dedicated prescription clerk. Any prescriptions received after 11am will not be processed until the following working day.
- allow 5 working days (48 hours) for your prescription to be processed;
- if you have more than one repeat prescription, if possible, order all your items together;
- tick the items you require on the request form;
- clearly indicate where you would like the prescription sent on the request form (we can send your prescription directly to the pharmacy of your choice). If you wish to have your prescriptions posted to you, please ensure that you let us have a stamped addressed envelope or you can collect it from the surgery. We operate electronic prescribing which enables us to send your prescription via an electronic link to the pharmacy of your choice. If you would like to take advantage of this please let us know as we are not allowed to do this without your prior and confirmed permission.
Prescription ‘Season Ticket’
It is sometimes worthwhile to buy a season ticket for pre-payment of prescription charges. For details, contact the surgery, or your chosen pharmacy or the Kent Primary Care Agency.
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems ordering your prescription with Patient Access?
Please use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.